When a window is maximized, Alt+Tab does not switch context to the selected window.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open a few windows (Firefox and Midori in my case).
2) Press F11 to full-screen one.
3) Press Alt+Tab to cycle to the next window - the window switcher will pop up, however releasing Alt does not cause the view to change.
Unable to alt-tab when all apps are minimized: https://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2472
alt-tab does not work: https://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=4919
Panel incorrectly appears with alt-tab usage if current window in fullscreen mode: https://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1949
Which version do you run (xfwm4 --version)?
I believe this is fixed, I can't reproduce with current git version.
bjames@yoga:~$ xfwm4 --version
This is xfwm4 version 4.11.2 (revision cfa3c47) for Xfce 4.10
Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Compiled against GTK+-2.24.24, using GTK+-2.24.25.
Build configuration and supported features:
- Startup notification support: Yes
- XSync support: Yes
- Render support: Yes
- Xrandr support: Yes
- Embedded compositor: Yes
- KDE systray proxy (deprecated): No
(In reply to ben_c_james from comment #2)
> bjames@yoga:~$ xfwm4 --version
> This is xfwm4 version 4.11.2 (revision cfa3c47) for Xfce 4.10
That's an old development version, this bug has been fixed since then.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 11166 ***