Regression for 4.11.2, maybe caused by fd296893527c2c1cccf3ce6202a7f9340992d481 or 3de6a9bf12ee4e6cd94126c14d200719f82d1431 - when using a dual-screen with xinerama, with focus follow mouse, when i alt-tab to focus another window, *sometimes* (not always, and i didnt find yet the exact STR), xfwm4 focuses that window, then right away focuses back the previous window. Ofc, now that i'm reporting it, the problem doesnt occur... but iirc skunnyk on IRC also saw that.
After a while using 4.11.1 where the bug doesnt appear, and going back to 4.11.2 with commit 7c87af29befcc91ba2e890dd822a4a69cb3263d9 reverted, it seems that bug is still here, so reverting that commit might only fix bug 11167.
How to reproduce :
- Enable focus follow the mouse
- Screen 1, open an app, in fullscreen
- Open another app on screen 2
- On screen 1, Move the mouse somewhere where alt-tab window would appear
- Alt-tab / select app 2
- Focus "go" to app2 windows, then come back to app1 :(
Should be fixed with git commit 45d9fce "Fix cycle vs. focus follow mouse"
It works, thanks!
*** Bug 11458 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***