Regression from moving to gtk3
See original bug report here: https://github.com/andreldm/thunar/issues/14
- it only happens if there are files which have a different number of context menu items in the folder
- it only happens on the lower part of the screen, when the context menu is displayed on top of the mouse
- it only happens if first a "bigger" context menu is opened (e.g. from a folder ) and after that a smaller one is opened (e.g. from a text file )
- it only happens once. If I right click the same file again, the menu-position is correct
- I can confirm that it is a regression. Does not happen for thunar-gtk2
Alexander Schwinn referenced this bugreport in commit fad4aedea9a0454fb0c18c1ef1b55cf9538bd476
Regression: Context menu misplaced (bug #14216)
*** Bug 12476 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Sorry for my bad mood above and thank you for your help and ideas.
I will try that.
Please ignore Comment 3, it is misplaced.
The right place is here instead: