OS: xubuntu 12.04 upgraded to xfce 4.10
For some reason I have to increase my double click speed to be able to maximise windows with a double click. Double clicks work fine in all other applications and according to http://stopwatch.onlineclock.net/games/howfast/ my regular double click is around 150ms, 100ms lower than the default of 250ms.
It seems to start acknowledging my double clicks when I set my double click speed to around 270ms, and consistently works as intended when I set it to 300ms.
Just switched to Arch Linux and have the same issue.
The same to me, with the default 250ms I am not able to to maximise windows with a double click. Increasing it to 300ms fix it.
-- GitLab Migration Automatic Message --
This bug has been migrated to xfce.org's GitLab instance and has been closed from further activity.
You can subscribe and participate further through the new bug through this link to our GitLab instance: https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfwm4/-/issues/92.
Please create an account or use an existing account on one of our supported OAuth providers.
If you want to fork to submit patches and merge requests please continue reading here: https://docs.xfce.org/contribute/dev/git/start#gitlab_forks_and_merge_requests
Also feel free to reach out to us on the mailing list https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce4-dev