Steps to get this bug:
1. Go to xfwm4-settings dialog, and enable "Hide window content when moving" option on Advanced option's tab.
2. Then, using xfwm4 as window decorator, maximize any window.
3. Drag-and-drop window title to restore its size.
4. Eventually, you will see xfwm4's right and left decorations are not showing as they should, it doesn't happen everytime, but they use to.
Using ubuntu 10.10 with supported xfce 4.6 and unsupported 4.8
This is xfwm4 version 4.8.1 (revision 5b41921) for Xfce 4.8.0
Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Compiled against GTK+-2.22.0, using GTK+-2.22.0.
Build configuration and supported features:
- Startup notification support: Yes
- XSync support: Yes
- Render support: Yes
- Xrandr support: Yes
- Embedded compositor: Yes
- KDE systray proxy (deprecated): No
Created attachment 3619
-- GitLab Migration Automatic Message --
This bug has been migrated to xfce.org's GitLab instance and has been closed from further activity.
You can subscribe and participate further through the new bug through this link to our GitLab instance: https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfwm4/-/issues/55.
Please create an account or use an existing account on one of our supported OAuth providers.
If you want to fork to submit patches and merge requests please continue reading here: https://docs.xfce.org/contribute/dev/git/start#gitlab_forks_and_merge_requests
Also feel free to reach out to us on the mailing list https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce4-dev