If I assign actions to things with Mod4 (Super), xfwm behaves in a really
(Mod4 is bound to the "windows keys" in my system.)
For example let's assign "Cycle windows" to Mod4+Tab.
- pressing Mod4+Tab does exactly what I expect. Woot.
- pressing Tab alone brings up the cycle window popup. Oops.
- releasing Tab does NOT take the popup away - it stays there
- nor does pressing any other key
- to dismiss the popup, I press and release Mod4 briefly
Please upgrade o RC1.
This is a rather old report. Has this been fixed or should it be closed for lack
I forgot I had reported it :-) sorry. (And yay Bugzilla for mailing me your
This is xfwm4 version 4.2.2 for Xfce 4.2.2
built with GTK+-2.6.8, linked with GTK+-2.8.8.
I can confirm this doesn't happen anymore (FIXED)