Following controls are not localized or untranslatable, English strings are still displayed.
* Window Manager settings dailog
- Dialog title
- Style tab -> combobox for 'Title alignment' (Left/Center/Right)
- Keyboard tab -> shortcut action's label ('Window operations menu'...)
- Advanced tab -> combobox for 'Double click action'
(Shade window/Hide window/Maximize window/Fill/Nothing)
* Window Manager Tweaks settings dialog
- Accessibility tab -> combobox for 'Key used to grab and move windows:'
Distro: Arch Linux
Fixed in svn. Thanks for reporting it!
Umm... these are not cleared.
> * Window Manager settings dailog
> - Dialog title
There is a typo.
-> msgid ">Window Manager" (Please drop ">")
> * Window Manager Tweaks settings dialog
> - Accessibility tab -> combobox for 'Key used to grab and move windows:'
This control seems to be still not localized...