Created attachment 1804
corrected incorrect adding presets
When I try to add a new preset name, for example, "Наше радио" in russian, the program incorrectly truncates "Наше ра(some unexpectible character)." xfce4-plugin-radio code deals wrongly with UTF-8 encoding. For example, strncpy function is used to coping exactly MAX_PRESET_NAME_LENGTH bytes, but not characters. I replaced this and other functions as needed, but only where used variable MAX_PRESET_NAME_LENGTH. And now you can enter any number of characters, so I removed the restriction on the maximum number of characters.
Thanks, I'll have a look at this.
Fixed in SVN rev. 6228