1. have thunar open
2. have 2 terminals open
3. have term1 overlapped by thunar
4. have thunar overlapped by term2
5. switch to another workspace
6. select term2 (the one already on top) in the tasklist plugin or via the window list.
-> term2 is selected as expected and still on top. but term1, that was covered by thunar, is raised too! it should stay below thunar.
focus stealing prevention is disabled.
another case is with firefox and terminal:
1. have firefox and terminal opened in the same workspace. terminal be on top.
2. select another workspace
3. select terminal via the tasklist or window list
-> firefox is on top now, but terminal still should be.
firefox also stays on top if it already was on top in 1.
case with 2 terminals:
1. have two terminals in one workspace. term1 covers a part of term2
2. switch to another workspace
3. select term2
-> term2 is raised, then lowered and then immediately raised again. you can actually see it flicker.
the last previous version except current HEAD (24076) was 24006. those cases work fine with that version.
This is because you have "Raise window when they receive focus enabled". Nothing serious, just need to remove the timeout.
no, that setting is disabled. i use sloppy focus.
This should be fixed with rev. 24097. You can grab a snapshot here as usual:
building directly from svn is easier with my PKGBUILD, but thanks :)
it is fixed indeed, i tried all the reported issues and now everything works as expected again. thank you.