1. Empty two workspaces.
2. On Workspace 1, start a xterm. It is focused.
3. Change with keyboard to Workspace 2.
4. Start a xterm. It is focused.
5. If you change back to Workspace 1, the xterm is
still focused. That's Ok. Change to Workspace 2 again.
6. Close the xterm.
7. Change back to Workspace 1 again.
You'll see that xterm is not focused.
In my opinion, that's a bug that was introduced with 4.0.5.
Nope, no bug here. By closing the xterm, you send focus back to the panel
,which is sticky, so the focus remains on the panel when switching.
This is not a bug.
I tested it now and the behaviour changed from 18.104.22.168 to 4.0.4.
Resolving as it's not a bug.