User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20060402 Firefox/22.214.171.124
Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20060402 Firefox/188.8.131.52
"Opacity of inactive windows" slider? :)
* trans-inactive.c - Daemon to set inactive windows semi-transparent,
* and the active window opaque.
* Copyright (c) 2006 Brian Tarricone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Library General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* To compile:
* gcc -o trans-inactive trans-inactive.c -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11
Steps to Reproduce:
Well, no, sorry, the wmtweaks is, as its name implies, a utility for the window manager. It won't change settings in other external programs such as the one you mention.